PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE FOR CORRECT AFTER CARE FOLLOWING YOUR TREATMENT
KISS AND GLOW ESTHETICS AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
CUSTOM GLOW / TEEN GLOW / LUNCHTIME + GLOW TREATMENTS
- Avoid picking your skin.
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least 6 hours after a facial treatment.
- Avoid actives the first 48 hours after your facial.
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser, tone and moisturize your face. Avoid any major exfoliation/scrubs/ or extremely harsh chemical exfoliants for the next 7-10 days.
- Drink plenty of water (recommended 6-8 glasses per day).
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of facial.
- Avoid sun + heat exposure 3 days post treatment; hat, sun umbrella + spf is highly recommended and reapplying is necessary!
- Resist the sauna for at least 48 hours.
- Reschedule your workout for at least 24 hours after a facial.
- Postpone any facial waxing or facial laser treatments for at least 2 weeks after the facial treatment.
** All of these tips help preserve the benefits of your facial treatment **
HYDRAFACIAL (SIGNATURE GLOW / DELUXE GLOW / PLATINUM GLOW)
- Avoid extra sun exposure and don’t use any tanning beds for at least 72 hours after the treatment.
- The morning after the treatment, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Preferably one without acids or exfoliants in it.
- Stay hydrated both internally and externally. Be sure to moisturize your skin both am / pm.
- SPF, SPF, SPF! Be sure to apply SPF daily and reapply every 2 hours if you can.
- Don’t use topical Retin-A or generic tretinoin for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Do not wax or use depilatories for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Don’t use any medium or deep chemical peels or laser treatments for at least two weeks after your facial treatment.
- Don’t use any exfoliating treatments, like glycolic acid or enzymes, for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Don’t use over-the-counter acne medications, like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat for at least 24 hours after treatment. This includes the sauna, the pool, etc…
- Wait until the day after your treatment to apply makeup.
- Reschedule your workout – it can wait a day!
** All of these tips help preserve the benefits of the HydraFacial treatment **
INFUSION + GLOW TREATMENT
You may experience tightness, dryness, flaking or slight skin discoloration ( discoloration due to high amounts of beta carotene are totally normal).
- Cleanse skin with a mild gentle cleanser.
- As skin continues to potentially get dry and tight over the course of 7 days – you might experience some flakiness or sloughing of the skin. If this happens be sure to hydrated the skin often.
- Do NOT use any products with retinal, retinaldehyde or exfoliate for the next 7-10 days while skin is healing. Once skin has stoped flaking, sloughing, or feeling tight- and starts to feel normalized you can resume your regular skincare regimen.
- Do not pick, peel, scrap or scratch your skin- it can cause scarring and reveal skin that is not ready to come to the surface just yet.
- Do NOT exfoliate or wax until your skin is normalized.
- Do NOT spend prolonged time in the sun. When in the sun make sure to use a SPF, wear a hat and reapply SPF every two (2) hours.
** All of these tips help preserve the benefits + help heal the skin after the Glow + Infusion Treatment **