I am a licensed esthetician and skincare expert who specializes in corrective skincare. Whether you are trying to tackle acne, hyperpigmentation, signs of aging, or just feeling like your skin is not looking up to par- I am here to help you!
I am passionate about what I do, and absolutely LOVE the skincare brands my studio carries. I have personally tried each and every single product before adding them to my studio and because of that, I am positive the brands that are carried in the Kiss and Glow Studio are something that you and your skin will love too!
With my certifications, expertise and experience- I am here to help give you the glow that your skin deserves. I want you to look and feel your best! With my personalized treatments and a little homecare regimen, together we can give you the best skin of your life!
Skincare is my passion and I want to be the one who helps you achieve all your skin goals! Are you ready to do this together?
- Licensed Esthetician in the State of California
- DMK Certified Skin Revision Therapist
- Face Reality Certified Acne Specialist
- Hydrafacial Certified Keravive Scalp Therapist
- Hydrafacial Certified Expert (Level II of Hydrafacial Masters Program)
- ProCell MicroChanneling Certified
- Cool Jet Plasma Certified
- PCA Skin Chemical Peel Certified
- iS Clinical Fire & Ice Certified
- iS Clinical Prodigy Peel Certified
- iS Clinical Cancer Care Certified
- Dermaplane Pro Certified
- Osmosis Beauty Holistic Skin Therapist Certified
Get To Know Jamie!
One product I can’t live without?
Favorite Treatment to perform?
honestly, all of them!
Jan Marini tinted spf
Best Things About My Job?
changing lives and seeing self-esteem improve
Favorite Skin Concern to Treat?
probably acne and pigmentation
Biggest Skin Advice?
hydration, hydration, hydration it is key to healthy skin!
Something You Are Grateful For?
all my clients who trust me with their beautiful skin!
jamie’s favorite products
Ready to work together on your skin?
Let’s work together and help you achieve your perfect skin dreams!